Made specifically for persistent acne in adults, this advanced treatment fights bacteria and inflammation while building up skin's defenses with soothing natural hydration.
- Long-Term Results: Improvement is often visible in three days; the product is optimized to show full results after 1-3 months
- Combination Therapy: A combination of proven ingredients work together to kill bacteria, unclog pores, prevent blackheads, regulate oil production, and promote skin turnover
- Natural Hydration: Seven hydrating ingredients dramatically reduce the dryness and irritation normally associated with benzoyl peroxide
- Elegant Chemistry: Formulated with just 13 ingredients, there are absolutely no parabens, sulfates, added fragrances, or phthalates
- Money-Back Guarantee: If it doesn't work for you, contact us for a full refund
- Size: 2.2 oz (65 ml) | ✈ | Texture: Thick cream
- Benzoyl Peroxide 3%: Proven low dose kills bacteria and promotes skin turnover with less dryness and irritation
Tea Tree Oil: Reduces the number and severity of lesions
Witch Hazel: Reduces inflammation
Natural Moisturizers: Hydrate skin to prevent dryness and irritation associated with BPO
- Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamames Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, (Phenoxyethanol-Caprylyl Glycol), Sodium Carbomer.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, Stop use of both products and ask a doctor.